Before heading to my Grandma’s house for a little farewell dinner, we decided to officially ‘document’ our many trips through the beautiful gorge and it’s waterfalls. For example, we’ve driven by and seen Multnomah Falls, the third tallest falls in the world, like a million times but I think only once as children did either of us actually get out and semi-hike to it. So… before moving, we thought the girls would like the memories captured on photo.
First stop on the old highway: Horestail Falls. I apologize for the water spatter on the lens, but the water was GUSHING!
Cute snap of Al.
I thought this sign just seemed appropriate since the previous week was spent in Tacoma/Seattle, and next week we will be hitting Pendelton and Boise… maybe we should take the train???
Second stop: Multnomah Falls
Thank goodness for uncle Mike. No way we would have hiked up to the top if this buff guy didn’t carry a little girl the whole way on his shoulders. Thank you!
Cave Zombies!
That’s quite the drop off!
I’m sure one of the many things we will miss about the NW is the scenery… we won’t be seeing many hills/mountains in Cleveland!
Surprised??? Not me. They make fences with guard rails for everyone BUT Michael apparently.
So pretty up here!
A perfect family photo!
I’m so glad we actually made it a point to visit this before moving. Simply Amazing.
Third stop: Wahkeena Falls
Last stop: Grandma’s house. It was so nice visiting with Aunt Celeste, Grandpa, and Memere!
Grandma just got her eyes done (new lenses put in?) and she is trying to show Malia how glisteny her eyes have become. It seriously looks like a diamond is in place of her pupil!
Aaron loved that all through dinner Grandma kept ‘sarcastically’ calling him her favorite grandson.
I love my Grandma so much! And she makes THE best grilled cheese according to the girls. We sure will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment