Today we stayed in Utah to spend time with Aaron’s brother Adam and his grandparents. I actually think Utah is really beautiful and I like how the cities sit in a valley below the mountains.
We went for a drive (I know… more driving right???) into the mountains after church to enjoy the scenery.
We also stopped by the Mount Timpanogos Temple too.
Aaron and his nephew William. All his nieces and nephews love him. He’s a good uncle.
Adam’s wife Kylie’s parents were so kind to let us stay at their place while here in Utah. Kylie’s sister came to visit her while she was in town (Adam and Kylie live in Pocatello) and these are her cute little boys. They are the same ages as our girls and they had TONS of fun playing with one another. I just love how easily kids make friends.
We had a nice dinner over at Grandma and Grandpa’s. It was so hard to say goodbye. We sure love those guys and will miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment