Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Fun… even in OHIO!

We have an awesome neighbor upstairs that has been filling us in with all of the things to do in the area, so just about everyday we tag along for some of the fun. Hope she doesn’t tire of us, lol. Anyways, as far as picture worthy stuff go, we’ll start with the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo… Its ginormous! We only made through a third of it, but it is really fun to see animals that weren’t at the good ‘ole Portland zoo… like kangaroos, flamingos, sharks, camels, ginormous turtles, etc.

DSCN9983

Oh, and I forgot to mention that with the humidity, it was sweltering hot…

DSCN9989DSCN9990

These kids get along pretty well… when Allie isn’t beating on Victoria that is. But Alesandro and Malia seem to have cute little crushes on each other and have fun making crafts for each other, lol.

DSCN9993DSCN9995

Not a real alligator, but this was inside of a fun jungle house play area for kids…

DSCN9998

DSCN0001

Love these girls, they crack me up!

DSCN0003

I just loved this picture for all the wrong reasons. It was just so perfectly candid!

DSCN0005

Alright, what’s next. Oh yes. Splash parks are big in this area. Probably because it gets so stinkin hot. We are going to hit as many as we can through out the summer.

DSCN0021DSCN0022

So… does someone want to tell me where my child has picked up her ‘poses’… Malia just seems so old to me in this picture. And I love that Allie is a copy cat.

DSCN0028

Allie was using the pavement to warm up and dry off.

DSCN0029

I’m really loving all of this time I get to spend with girls!

DSCN0031

There are a lot of parks around town for us to enjoy, and the girls have been having experiencing the them all. There newest favorite is this one because of the ginormously long slide!

DSCN0040

Allie’s first time on a rope swing. She is so strong to hold herself on… and she loved it!

DSCN0041DSCN0044

DSCN0052

Malia enjoying her first zip line ride!

DSCN0047

The libraries here are pretty amazing too. There are several close by and each have their own little activities complete with stories, dancing, music, toys, snacks, and crafts!

DSCN0036

I have one month till school starts, so we plan to stay busy with lots of the same sort of stuff, and maybe even squeeze in some more pool time, and hopefully a little camping!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! What great adventures you are having. And I, too, love the candid pic of Malia holding hands with her friend. So cute.

    ReplyDelete