Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lulu and Thanksgiving!

Malia had the opportunity to bring home her class pet from preschool! She loved Lulu the guinea pig and had a fun weekend spending time with her. Here are a couple of the scrap book pages she made to share with her friends at school!

DSCN9076DSCN9078

We had a mini Thanksgiving dinner with the Moikeha family earlier in the week, mostly so that I could make my Grandma’s famous sweet potatoes and my Mom’s delicious pecan pie. Then on actual Thanksgiving we had another yummy meal with the Brewer side.

DSCN9079

Turkey Bowl! This will be a missed tradition… every year those of us in town meet behind Columbia River for a good ‘ole game of football. Hoku even managed to score a couple touch-downs!

DSCN0979

I asked Malia what she wanted to do during the week since I had a little bit of time off of work and school, so she planned this whole craft activity out herself. She is so creative!

DSCN9084

No comments:

Post a Comment